Eileen Stacey, RPN
Advanced Foot Care Nurse
As a passionate and detail-oriented industry professional, a large part of my success is my ability to cultivate an intuitive understanding of people and their needs. I feel so aligned with my purpose in life and feel the call to help people on their foot care journey.
I have worked in long term care and also been a visiting nurse and what I have learned the most from these positions is that a smile and some kindness can sure go a long way. I believe that giving someone your full attention and the value of them being heard can be life-changing for some people.
My services include, but are not limited to:
- Assessment of lower limbs, feet, toes, soles of feet, in between toes, arches, heels and your gait. This will give me a plan of action when it comes to your foot care.
- Addressing any issues with corns, callouses, ingrown toenails, funguses, dry skin etc.
- Trimming toenails for all my clients as well as clients who may have complications that make it unsafe or impossible for them to do it themselves (nerve damage due to diabetes, dementia, arthritis, etc.)
- Providing education for clients and caregivers regarding ongoing foot care, selecting proper-fitting shoes, refer to podiatrist etc.
- Looking for potential issues and take appropriate action before infection sets in or pain gets worse.
Rest assured that my instruments are medical grade and stand the test of time. After each use they are scrubbed cleaned then put into an ultra-sonic cleaner. From there they are then packaged and using the highest standards for sterilization they are put in an autoclave machine to be sterilized to avoid infection for next use.
My service is $55.00 per visit with each visit being between 30-45min.
My goal is to have your feet feeling and looking healthier. You can rest assured that you and/or your loved one’s feet are in good hands!
I am a proud member of the CNO and RPNAO.