Reflexology & Indian Head Massage
Foot Reflexology is considered an ancient “Healing Art”. Although not confirmed by medical standards, many recipients feel the relaxing benefits to exceed their expectations. Reducing stress can benefit the the entire body and mind, especially during these challenging times!
Depicted in ancient paintings over 2000 years old, we know this form of foot massage to manage health and overall wellness has stood the test of time.
The foot has many “reflex” points that we believe are connected to all aspects of the body. A firm pressure in these points can help to balance the body’s many systems. This 60 minute treatment is a very soothing and nurturing process. It allows the body and mind to unplug from our daily worries, in a safe and relaxing environment.
Suitable for all ages from children to seniors, Reflexology can never do any harm but rather bring peace and harmony to all who choose it.
Benefits of Reflexology:
- Reduced stress
- Improved relaxation
- Released tension
- Decreased pain
- Improved body function
- Enhanced wellness
Indian Head Massage (IHM)
An ancient therapeutic treatment of the upper back, shoulders, neck and scalp, based on the Ayurvedic traditions of India. It is suitable for women and men, long hair, short hair or bald. No discrimination here!
Benefits of Indian Head Massage:
- Can promote hair growth by increasing oxygen in the hair follicles which stimulates growth and health.
- nourishing oil treatment for dry or damaged hair and dandruff from dry scalp.
- Can prevent headaches and migraines by releasing built-up tension in the head and neck area and relieving muscle stiffness.
- Can renew and balance energy levels by working with the three higher chakras of the body system.
- Can relieve symptoms of depression and anxiety through relaxation.
- Can boost memory capabilities by relieving stress and quieting the mind.
- Can stimulate lymphatic drainage by circulating blood to the neck and head areas.
- Can encourage better sleep by reducing stress.
- Can improve circulation of cerebral spinal fluid.
- Can refresh tired eyes and ease eye strain. Massaging around the eye and into the temples can loosen the muscles around your eye sockets and can help them feel rejuvenated and refreshed.
IHM Treatment Types:
Express 30 Minute: A seated, fully clothed treatment with no essential oils. A perfect “pick me up” midday or at the end of a work day to help with stress or headaches!
Deluxe 60 Minute: Performed with client lying on a massage table, upper body unclothed with a discretely draped sheet. A custom blend of oils are used on the scalp and hair (warmed in the winter). It is recommended to leave the oils on your hair over night and double wash your hair in the morning. You will be amazed how healthy and silky smooth your hair will be!
This treatment is best at the end of the day or week when you can rest and relax after. Many people need to sit quietly for 10 minutes in the waiting room after their treatment to feel safe driving home. Please plan for this extra time or arrange to have a ride home!
Take advantage of our Introductory Pricing...
Foot Reflexology Session (60 minutes) $50.00
Express Indian Head Massage Session (30 minutes) $40.00
Indian Head Massage Session (60 minutes) $50.00
Head to Toe Session (90 Minutes) $75.00
Deluxe Head to Toe Session (120 minutes) $95.00