These muffin tops prepare more like a cookie and are baked on a cookie sheet. However, the texture is more like a banana chocolate chip muffin…and everyone knows the top of the muffin is the best part anyway!
- Combine mashed bananas, oil, syrup and vanilla and mix well.
- In separate bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda, coconut and salt. Combine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well (batter will be similar to that of muffin batter but it will hold its shape when scooped)
- Scoop heaping tablespoons full onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in 350F oven for 14 minutes or until slightly browned on edges.
- Store in airtight container in fridge.
Tip: I love these reheated slightly to serve but it’s not necessary.