Indian Head Massage
An ancient therapeutic treatment of the upper back, shoulders, neck and scalp, based on the Ayurvedic traditions of India. It is suitable for women and men, long hair, short hair or bald. No discrimination here!
Benefits of Indian Head Massage:
- Can promote hair growth by increasing oxygen in the hair follicles which stimulates growth and health
- Nourishing oil treatment for dry or damaged hair and dandruff from dry scalp.
- Can prevent headaches and migraines by releasing built-up tension in the head and neck area and relieving muscle stiffness.
- Can renew and balance energy levels by working with the three higher chakras of the body system.
- Can relieve symptoms of depression and anxiety through relaxation.
- Can boost memory capabilities by relieving stress and quieting the mind.
- Can stimulate lymphatic drainage by circulating blood to the neck and head areas.
- Can encourage better sleep by reducing stress.
- Can improve circulation of cerebral spinal fluid.
- Can refresh tired eyes and ease eye strain. Massaging around the eye and into the temples can loosen the muscles around your eye sockets and can help them feel rejuvenated and refreshed.